Niagara Falls boasts not only one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, but also a variety of attractions, from casinos and fine dining to shopping and spas. The possibilities are endless.
Explore Goat Island above the Falls and the historic walking bridges linking the Three Sisters Islands. Go out on a limb at the Observation Tower extending high over the Niagara Gorge for the best view of the American and Horseshoe Falls, or get even closer on the Maid of the Mist’s spectacular boat ride.
Cross the border and experience a whole new world of Niagara wineries, incredible nightlife, and kid-friendly attractions including Marineland and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Niagara Falls is a world-class destination like no other. We hope you enjoy your stay.
- Niagara Falls: 6.8 km/4.2 miles
- Seneca Niagara Casino: 6.8 km/4.2 miles
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour: 7.5 km/4.7 miles
- Rainbow Bridge: 7.9 km/4.9 miles
- Cave of the Winds: 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Anchor Bar – Home of the Original Buffalo Wing: 6.7 km/4.2 miles
- Niagara Wine Trail: 28.1 km/17.5 miles
- Great Gorge Discovery Center: 7.4 km/4.5 miles
- Rainbow Air Helicopter Rides: 7.7 km/4.8 miles
- Occidental Chemical Corporation: 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Praxair Distribution Center: 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- DuPont: 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Calspan: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Sevenson: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Saint Gobain: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Lockheed Martin: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Yahoo! Inc.: 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Rich Products: 22.74 km/14.1 miles